WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash (With Built-In Brush) – 100 Ml
Price : INR 399
Offers Available on buywow.in
- Buy Any 3, & Pay For Only 2.
- WIN PRIZES! Get rewarded for buying the product you love! Become a WOW Pro and win from home.
- Subscribe and save on every order + FREE SHIPPING.
Product Information as shared by WOW Skinscience
WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash is an advanced skin-brightening and anti-aging cleanser. It comes enriched with mulberry and liquorice extracts, vitamin C and lemon and orange essential oils. The formulation with melanin blockers helps lighten pigmentation, and vitamin C a powerful antioxidant helps prevent skin damage by blocking the free radicals. Regular use will ensure your skin feels soft, supple, and looks radiant.
BENEFITS OF WOW SKIN SCIENCE BRIGHTENING VITAMIN C FOAMING FACE WASH
- The wash has powerful antioxidant and melanin blockers to ensure bright, light skin that always looks fresh.
- It has a gentle exfoliating action that helps in removing the layer of dead skin cells which really dull your complexion.
- It helps reveal the bright layer of skin, boosts collagen production and enables the skin products to get absorbed quickly.
- Effective foaming face wash that clears away dirt, pollution and makeup residue, that helps skin stay hydrated
FORMULATED TO DELIVER ANTI-POLLUTION, ANTI-DIRT SKIN CARE
Vitamin C helps restore skin
It helps brighten complexion and promotes collagen synthesis under the skin to reduce fine lines and boost youthful suppleness.
Mulberry and liquorice extracts help lighten skin tone
These are powerful melanin blockers that slow down excess melanin production and help fight patchy pigmented skin.
Lemon and orange essential oils help clear and refine skin
Lemon essential oil detoxes skin and reduces excess oil. Orange essential oil stimulates collagen production and has anti-aging properties.
Puriﬁed Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (and) Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocomonoethanolamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, D Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Sodium PCA, Mulberry Extract, Liquorice Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Allantoin, Fragrance, Lemon Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol & Sodium Gluconate.
HOW TO USE
- Clean the brush with plain water to get rid of any dirt or residue
- Shake the bottle 2-3 times and then press lightly till you have got ample amount of foam on brush.
- Use this brush only to apply foam directly onto face and massage lightly in circular motion focusing on your T Zone for up to 2 minutes.
- Wash it off thoroughly with plain water.
- Pat your skin dry.
Use the face wash twice daily to keep your skin clear of dirt and pollution. Use lukewarm water to wash off; and finish off by splashing your face with cold water to close the pores and to prevent sebaceous gland under skin from activating.
My Experience and Review
Anything with Vitamin C is good to go for me during these summers. What attracted me most was ‘Vitamin C’, ‘foaming face wash’ and ‘attached brush’. So I had to give it a try.
Not only for the look and brightening feel of skin, Vitamin C in general is very beneficial to skin and is generally suitable to all types of skin. And during these monsoon season and when air so humid and sticky; it’s quite easy for skin to get dirty and using a brush once in a while to get rid of all that sticky dirt is a must.
So, this combination of foaming Vitamin C face wash with attached brush seemed to be a good buy. Now coming to the review and how effective was this face wash.
Packaging is good and sturdy. Nothing flimsy or cheap.
What upset me was the size of bottle which makes it a bit difficult to hold it and scrub face using attached brush. If bottle would had been handy then it would had been quite manageable and also there are no refills available in store. So does that mean that brush is of poor quality and will not be good enough to be used again after this big 100ml bottle is empty?
Shouldn’t we try to reduce the consumption of plastic and silicone by introducing refills for products??
On terms of effectiveness and visible results it’s an average product and quite apt for monsoon season where main focus is to keep skin clean and healthy.
For oily skin people like me such kind of basic face wash with mild exfoliating property are best. It works and provides results as promised and gives a clean and bright effect.
In Brief PROs
- Brightening effect
- Lightens skin tone
- Cleans skin effectively by removing excess and sticky dirt and oil from face
- Feels light and refreshing after using it
- Comes with an attached brush that works effectively
- Brush bristles are round and soft as they are made from silicone and hence give a mild exfoliating / scrubbing effect without being harsh on skin.
In Brief CONs
- Bottle is a bit inconvenient to use. A smaller and more handy design would had been comfortable to use.
- There should had been some refill kind of facility so that bottle along with attached brush could have been used again.
- Brush cannot be detached from bottle.
- Not quite travel friendly due to the size of product
My overall view is that it is quite an innovative product that minimises the use of hands directly on skin but it needs more improvement in terms of usage and making it more travel friendly.
2 thoughts on “WOW Skin Science Brightening Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash REVIEW”
good article @ibh. it would have been better if u categorisze facewashes based on skin types,pros and cons. Anyways, a good guide for the men who are starting.